MUSE Product Showcase – ENGINUITY Clinical Decision Support Rulekits for MEDITECH 6.x/6.1+/EXPANSE
Join us Wednesday, 8/28, from 1-2PM EST for a free webinar to MUSE members. Chris Neumann of Valley Health in Ridgewood, NJ and Kelly Del Gaudio, MEDITECH Practice Manager, Galen Healthcare Solutions, will be sharing ENGINUITY Clinical Decision Support Rulekits for MEDITECH 6.x/6.1+/EXPANSE.
In the era of value-based care and contracting, focusing on optimization strategies that improve quality is essential. This webinar will discuss how implementing ENGINUITY clinical decision support solutions address clinical quality measures (eCQMs) for VTE and how the same rule logic can be applied to increase quality metrics across the board.
This session will cover:
- How Valley Health reduced their blood clot rate and improved VTE Prophylaxis compliance by 14% in just 3 months.
- How to prevent alert fatigue and physician burnout through selectively presenting meaningful reminders in real time.
- Using rules to pull in previously documented data to reduce duplication, documentation time per patient, and enhance the EMR experience.
- The implementation of acknowledgement tracking to assist IT staff in helping users break bad workflow habits.
- Why rules are the most efficient and cost effective way to optimize your MEDITECH EMR.
Winner of the 2018 Health IT Practical Innovation Award, ENGINUITY is a rapidly deliverable clinical decision support solution that streamlines workflows, drives care, and automates documentation, resulting in both improved outcomes and substantial return of investment. A crowd-sourced solution developed for users of MEDITECH by users of MEDITECH, we are tackling your biggest frustrations one rule at a time. We promise to keep it informative, fun, and just a little nerdy.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours