Health IT CIO Interview Series – Michael Archuleta, Mt. San Rafael Hospital
Over the past several months, we’ve published interviews with healthcare CIOs as we aim to communicate some of their cogent insights and provide valuable stories that help add perspective for healthcare delivery organizations. While at HIMSS18, we had the privilege of speaking with Michael Archuleta, CIO, Mt. San Rafael Hospital, where he shared his thoughts on the state of HealthIT, HIMSS18 impressions, and how he is innovating to improve the patient experience and patient outcomes.
In this interview, Michael discusses
- What makes Mt. San Rafael Hospital interesting and unique
- How the organization is using technology to improve clinical efficiency
- Initiatives the organizations is working on to improve the clinical experience for the patient and physician
- How Mt. San Rafael Hospital is using innovation to achieve organizational goals
- How he evaluates business partners
If you are interested in participating in the series and sharing your organizations perspective and successes, please contact us.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours