Advancing Interoperability is critical to achieving value-based care. It not only facilitates care management and coordination efforts, but also drives the collection and analysis of clinical data to derive new insights. However, the overwhelmingly vast array of available enterprise health information technologies, competitive economic concerns, and the long-standing legacy of siloed healthcare have stymied efforts to build interoperability and hindered new approaches to care delivery and payment.
Please join eHealth Initiative and Galen Healthcare Solutions for a webinar panel discussion on October 1 to learn more about the complex impediments to interoperability and how different stakeholders are overcoming these challenges. Panelists include:
- Ray Lape, Director, Technical Services, Galen Healthcare Solutions (Moderator)
- Margaret Donahue, MD, Director, Veterans Health Information Exchange; Co-Director, Office of Interoperability, Veterans Health Administration
- Robert White, MD, Medical Informatics Director, ABQ Health Partners
- Scott Carrell, Executive Director, Idaho Health Data Exchange
- Jay P. Lee, Manager, Healthcare Interoperability & Innovation, Huntington Hospital