On August 30th, Galen Healthcare Solutions will be providing a free public webcast on the most common bad habits our Consultants see on a regular basis with users of the Allscripts Enterprise EHRTM. We will discuss what causes these bad habits as well as what the impact of those bad habits is, and what you can do to fix them.
In this article we would like to give you a sneak peek at what we will be discussing and invite you to register (if you haven’t already) for this webcast:
- Providers are Not Authorizing Orders and Medications:
- Users are Removing Tasks
- Users are Not Completing Orders
- Referrals and F/U – Not Documenting Scheduled Appointments
- Incorrect Encounter Selected When Entering Med Admins or In House Results
- Not Recording Administration Information for Meds/Immunizations
- Batches Not Sorted To Chart
- Race/Ethnicity/Language Not Documented
- Clinical Summaries Not Being Provided
- Unfinalized and Unsigned Provider/Nurses Notes
- Hand-Writing Scripts Instead of ePrescribing
- And more…
To see the rest of these list’s and a resolution to each of this bad habit’s please join us on August 30th at 2 pm EST. https://galenhealthcarewebinars.webex.com/mw0307l/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=galenhealthcarewebinars
As always, if you need any assistance or have any questions please contact us at Galen. Check out the Galen Website for a complete list of our technical and professional services and let us know if we can help you in any way.