Rules are by far the most efficient way to optimize your MEDITECH system without the added overhead of switching platforms, EHR vendors, or integrating best of breed solutions into your enterprise EMR. Rules, (as attributes, reports and macros did in previous MEDITECH platforms) can take an adequately designed system and turn it into a highly functioning clinical decision support machine.
Join us at this year’s annual MUSE Conference as we introduce some of the innovative workflows available in our latest solution: ENGINUITY for MEDITECTH 6.x/6.1+. Nominated for the 2018 Health IT Expo Practical Innovation Award, ENGINUITY enhances your MEDITECH system with rule driven workflows and crowd-sourced clinical decision support.
Book a private demo in booth 932 with one of our ENGINERD’s or attend our collaborative demonstration with Valley Health System on Thursday 5/31 at 2:45pm.
Some highlights will include:
- Problem Drivers (Rules that evaluate the patient problem list and add, suggest, order or trigger based on the patient’s condition)
- Risk Stratification Tools and Clinical Calculators
- VTE/DVT Compliance Protocol (Projected compliance rate is 90%+)
- Manage Transfer Guidance
- 2018 PDOC CMS Coding Guide
- TPN Calculator Module for Premix and Custom
- Template/Order Set embedded bidirectional checks (If problem is added, queue order set/ if order set is ordered, reminder to update problem list).
- Meaningful Use Core Measures