Ready to join the brightest minds in Health IT & the Revenue Cycle? Register for Becker’s Hospital Review 3rd Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference, September 21-23, at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago!
If you’re interested in learning more about data migration, archival, or optimization, schedule a meeting with Galen Healthcare at Booth #1608! You could win an Apple Watch just for signing up 🙂
This exclusive conference brings together hospital and health system Chief Information Officers, IT Executives, and Revenue Cycle leaders to discuss the role of the CIO, data analytics, mobile health, EMR issues, denials and revenue cycle challenges and trends. Come listen and network with Hospital Executives as our speakers discuss their biggest concerns and how they are addressing them.
Featuring Keynote Presentations by:
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America
- Sugar Ray Leonard, Boxing Legend, Successful Entrepreneur and Author
Industry Keynote Presentations by:
- Daniel J. Barchi, MEM, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, New York-Presbyterian;
- Edward Marx, Executive Vice President, The Advisory Board Company; Interim Chief Information Officer, NYC Health + Hospitals
- Shafiq Rab, MD, Regional Senior Vice President and Co-Chief Information Officer, Hackensack University Medical Center and more to come!
- Susan Salka, CEO, President and Director of AMN Healthcare Services, Inc., (AMN)
- Amber McGraw Walsh, JD, Chairperson, McGuireWoods LLP
There will be event more big names involved as Industry Keynote Panelists, click here to see the full list. Don’t miss Steve McMichael, Dan Hampton & Otis Wilson from the ’85 Chicago Bears who will be walking around & taking pictures in the Exhibit Hall, Thursday during the cocktail reception!