Patient engagement is one of the key tenets of a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and the focus of many of the Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) we work with. Without it, care coordination and population health improvements will never work. However, it seems as though few organizations really know how to achieve the levels of patient engagement that are needed to see tangible results. Further, there is little data on patient engagement techniques on a large scale. What we do know is that we will never reach the levels of patient engagement necessary for continuous health improvement and monitoring without technology.
Galen offers reporting services that enable organizations to identify patients in need of care. Our integrations team assists organizations send information to and from Patient Portals and Health Information Exchanges (HIEs). Our products help providers display information to patients in ways that make sense to them. That said, Galen cannot drive patient engagement alone. That is why MedCity is hosting the ENGAGE conference in Washington D.C. on June 5th and 6th. ENGAGE brings together some of the brightest minds and leading organizations at the forefront of patient engagement and healthcare delivery to discuss various approaches to patient engagement as well as the challenges that accompany them. If you are looking for a better understanding of the healthcare landscape, look no further than this conference.
ATTENDING ENGAGE WILL GIVE YOU:
- A shared understanding of the current care environment and the major policy and market drivers behind care innovation
- Perspectives from federal policy leaders on future government support of patient engagement
- Perspectives from health leaders on the business case for exceptional patient engagement
- Panel sessions dedicated to ACOs, patient-centered medical homes, chronic disease management, as well as employer wellness and behavioral change
- Insight from engagement experts from a variety of different fields and how to apply those principles to healthcare
- Access to innovators “in the trenches” and demonstrations of the latest technology platforms to communicate with and encourage patient behavior
I hope to see some of you there! Please reach out if you are attending: Christopher.Libby@GalenHealthcare.com